Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Swim Lessons

Six months old and already swimming, Kale and Keva had their first swim lesson today and great fun was had by all.
















Kale is doing his lesson at the newly renovated Killarney Pool. Not only is it ozonated rather than chlorinated but it has gorgeous views of the mountains and lots of slides, activities in the kids pool. Kale couldn't quite figure out how to kick and kept floating his legs up out of the water.

I had a great time taking pictures and watching the boys swim but am hoping I will be able to get in on the action at a later lesson. I guess I did my part by registering for the lessons. I waited in line for over an hour and didn't even get my first time slot choice. Here is to online registration for the next term...

No comments: