Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy Father's Day

Dear Daddy,

You have been the bestest papa ever. You hold me, bounce me to sleep, play with me, change me, bounce me to sleep, wiggle me, walk me, dance me, swing me, feed me, worry about me and of course love me. Here is a wheel barrow to make hauling me around a little easier.

Big Wet Kiss,
Kale

Dear Keva,

You have been the bestest papa to Kale ever and the most supportive parenting partner I could ever imagine. Never have you shyed away from our child even when it was 3:40 in the morning and he was screaming (after having been up at 1:20, 2:10, 2:30 and 3:05). You play with him so energetically and creatively that he adores you and you give me more rests and breaks than any other mother I know. Thank you for being Kale's daddy, he is so so lucky to have you.

Love,
Molly Mumma

PS - The weed whacker is a gift for you because I am volunteering to use it so you don't get covered in sneeze inducing grass.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hee, hee! Phil got a wheelbarrow for father's day too!