Monday, October 08, 2007

Happy Birthday Mommy

Kale helped me open my presents over breakfast this morning. We had an amazing breakfast of hot rice pudding with fresh cranberry sauce (yum) and then headed out for a bit of shopping. Mom and Keva brought me clothes and chased Kale around so I was actually able to find some nice jeans, skirt, and a few sweaters. It felt like a very decadent morning of spoiling.

My birthday fell on Canadian Thanksgiving and we went over to our neighbours for supper. Russel lighting the candles.

Christa busy in the kitchen.


Margaret smiling through supper.

A family shot.

It was nice to be taken care of on my birthday and feel like the world centered on me for a moment. It doesn't happen often (especially since Kale was born) and was a treat.

No comments: