Sunday, October 08, 2006

Happy Birthday Molly (and Sam)

Today was my birthday! I am an old woman now (28 for those not in the know). We had a pretty low key celebration with presents over breakfast and then headed out to Sam's 1st birthday party. We didn't manage to catch a picture of Sam at the party but here is a cute one of Kale and Sadie 'sharing' the walking toy.


We left the party with thoughts of Greek food in our heads but our favourite Greek Restaurant was closed in honour of Thanksgiving so we tried out a new Thai place. The food was good and even Kale was happy to be eating. The only drawback was they didn't have a high-chair so he was lap bound for the whole meal.


The past year has been an adventure and I definitely feel a year older. I can't wait to see what adventures the next year brings. Thanks for a lovely day go out to my wonderful boys Keva and Kale.

No comments: