Thursday, October 19, 2006

Knitting

I used to knit, then I had Kale. I miss knitting but haven't really found the time for it. Monday Jen and I were walking up Main Street and I happened upon a yarn store I didn't know existed. As soon as I walked in I knew I needed to buy something but I didn't have a pattern or project in mind. Seeing as it was October I went easy and bought some lovely orange and green Debbie Bliss Cashmerino. That did however set a deadline. Hat must be finished before Halloween. I dug out my pattern that day or the next and started knitting the 1 year old size but I am wary. It seems a little small and Kale's head agrees. Now I have to decide if I want to finish it and hope it is stretchy or tear it out and start again.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay yarn! Yay knitting!!!!