Monday, July 24, 2006

Busy day at home

I turned my back for half a second and suddenly all of the cookbooks were on the floor. On top of the dirty laundry which had been spread out extensively.



The effort obviously exhausted him however as he went down shortly thereafter and has been asleep for 3 1/2 hours. He normally naps for 1 1/2 hours in the afternoon so this is a little unusual. 45 minutes ago he cried and I went in to get him but he wanted to nurse and then fell right back asleep. In the world of napping how long is too long? I never thought I would have to ponder this question. I am currently following the universal addage, never wake a sleeping baby.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think the longest Jamie has "napped" is 4 hours. I ended up waking him up then because I didn't think he would sleep that night. We kept him up a little later though, and he did fine. I think it's a growth spurt thing.