Saturday, July 29, 2006

Really *#$% Cool New Chair

Grandma and Grandpa Mosksowitz bought us this new chair a few weeks ago and it arrived yesterday. It may look like a simple glider chair but just like cars the features matter. This chair glides, reclines and....swivels; combine that all with the sleigh frame and you have the chair of our dreams. Here are some pictures of Kale claiming ownership of his new chair. We claimed ownership of it last night when I rocked him to sleep (so asleep that I could have dropped him from waist height onto the bed and he wouldn't have even stirred). Thanks so much for the wonderful gift, I am confident we will use it every day.



3 comments:

Molly said...

Keva doesn't approve of my obfuscated swear word in the title of this post. I thought it was cute but I have been known to be wrong.

(insert name here) said...

i want a chair like that

i don't recommend trying any baby dropping. The chair is good but i somehow don't think its THAT good

obfuscated (itself a great word) swears are awesome. therfore its all good!

Unknown said...

The chair sounds #$%&* awesome!