Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day


After a hair cut (for the first time in 2 years), a brunchy lunch in a sunshiny courtyard I wanted nothing more than to cook all afternoon. After a quick trip to my Indian Market I was ready to start cooking. A new Dal recipe, Mung Bean Pakoras, Pappadums, three types of chutney (coconut, tamarind and green), Rice and a Ground Lamb dish that was just mouthwatering.

Kale and Keva were at the park when I ran to the store. As I drove by the park on my way home Kale apparently saw our car go by and recognized it. He began to chant Mommy Car Mommy Car and insisted that it was time to come home. I didn't get a whole lot of on my own cooking time but the food still turned out and I enjoyed myself.

Thank you Keva and Kale for my beautiful earrings and fun times today.

No comments: